Our menus have:
Pictures and descriptions of our foods
Tell us what you think! Our menus allow you to rate food items and leave comments. Pebble Creek Elementary Lunch Menu
CSISD Child Nutrition Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check the balance on my child's account?
- Phone the cafeteria manager or the child nutrition office at 764-5450. They will be able to inform you of the balance on your child's account. Also, every Friday, we send out letters to students who have a balance less than $5.00 in their account. We also send out letters daily to those students who have a balance below $0.00.
- Register with PayPAMS online service to check you student’s account online.
Can I block my child from buying snacks in addition to their meals?
- Yes, this is done at the parent/ guardian's request. Just call your cafeteria manager requesting that your child only be able to purchase meals with the money on their account.
How do I make a deposit into my child's account?
- Deposits of cash or check are accepted at each campus cafeteria and at the Child Nutrition Office. If paying by check, please write the student's name and PIN# in the memo section of the check. Checks should be made payable to the name of the school's cafeteria (for example, "South Knoll Cafeteria") or to Child Nutrition. Credit card payments can be made online at www.PayPAMS.com.
What happens to the money in my child's account at the end of the school year, or if my child transfers to another school?
- Money left in your child's account at the end of the school year will be available for that student's use in the next school year. For those students who transfer from one school to another within the district, any money left in their account will also be transferred.
Does my child have to purchase the entire meal?
- We encourage students to purchase the entire meal by providing them with the best price possible. Lunch consists of 5 food components. A student must select three to five components and one must be a fruit or vegetable to qualify for the meal price. Food items may be purchased individually, however at an additional charge.
Will my child go hungry if there is no money in his or her account?
- Absolutely not. Your child may debit up to three meals in grades K-4, two meals in grades 5-6, and one meal in grades 7-12. After that, a sandwich and carton of milk will be provided for an additional three days.